|Acadie-Bathurst Titan||Baie-Comeau Drakkar|
|Blainville-Boisbriand Armada||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles|
|Charlottetown Islanders||Chicoutimi Sagueneens|
|Drummondville Voltigeurs||Gatineau Olympiques|
|Halifax Mooseheads||Moncton Wildcats|
|Quebec Remparts||Rimouski Oceanic|
|Rouyn-Noranda Huskies||Saint John Sea Dogs|
|Shawinigan Cataractes||Sherbrooke Phoenix|
|Val-d'Or Foreurs||Victoriaville Tigres|
|Brandon Wheat Kings|
|Edmonton Oil Kings|
|Medicine Hat Tigers|
|Moose Jaw Warriors|
|Prince Albert Raiders|
|Red Deer Rebels|
|Swift Current Broncos|
|Prince George Cougars|
October 31, 2012
WIN $1,000 Donation in Your Name to Movember with the Kitchener Rangers Grow a Mo With Thom-o Challenge!
Rangers’ left winger Ben Thomson will be growing a mustache in support of Movember. Grow a Mo with Thom-o and you could WIN a $1,000 donation made in your name to Movember*.
During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in Canada and around the world. With their “Mo’s”, these men raise vital funds and awareness for men's health, specifically prostate cancer.
How to grow a Mo and WIN the $1,000 challenge:
1. Don’t shave the area between your nose and upper lip. Let the hair grow and only shave around the area. As your mustache becomes thicker and noticeable you can start to trim.
2. Choose your Mo style, will it be a chevron, connoisseur, handlebar, painter’s brush or a Fu Manchu stache? Thomson suggests you print the mustache collection below, cut them out and test them on your face. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MO's.
Send us a photo of you and your MO. You could win $1,000 donated in your name to MOVEMBER if Thomson decides your stache is the best! Deadline for submission is 9:00am on November 26th. As photos are submitted they will be posted to our MO GALLERY. Thomson will chose the winning MO on November 27th and the winner will receive:
• $1,000 donation made by the Rangers in the name of the winner to Movember
• Two suite tickets for the Rangers home game on December 9, 2012.
• Recognition on the Rangers Centre Ice Video Board during the game on the December 9, 2012.
• Bragging rights!
*Email your MO photo to Michelle Fortin at email@example.com. Photo must be a jpeg at a minimum size of 6 x 4 inches at 300dpi. Include your full name, age, hometown and phone number in the body of the email. If you are under the age of 18 years you must have parental consent. By sending us your photo you agree to have it published or printed by the Kitchener Rangers. In order to receive $1,000 donation, selected winner must be registered as part of Movember. To register, visit Movember's website.