|Acadie-Bathurst Titan||Baie-Comeau Drakkar|
|Blainville-Boisbriand Armada||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles|
|Chicoutimi Sagueneens||Drummondville Voltigeurs|
|Gatineau Olympiques||Halifax Mooseheads|
|Moncton Wildcats||PEI Rocket|
|Quebec Remparts||Rimouski Oceanic|
|Rouyn-Noranda Huskies||Saint John Sea Dogs|
|Shawinigan Cataractes||Sherbrooke Phoenix|
|Val-d'Or Foreurs||Victoriaville Tigres|
|Brandon Wheat Kings|
|Edmonton Oil Kings|
|Medicine Hat Tigers|
|Moose Jaw Warriors|
|Prince Albert Raiders|
|Red Deer Rebels|
|Swift Current Broncos|
|Prince George Cougars|
July 24, 2012
The Kitchener Rangers Hockey Club is seeking part-time MASCOT STAFF.
The Kitchener Rangers’ mascots connect with Rangers fans at home games during the hockey season and participate on-site at various community events throughout the summer months to bring the excitement of Rangers hockey to the public. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with energy, initiative and a love for hockey that they are ready to share.
• Ability to perform physically demanding work
• Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time
• Strong ability to communicate with high standards of professionalism
• Attention to detail is mandatory
• Ability to work well with the public, especially youths
• Previous event and customer service experience is preferred
• Must be able to provide own transportation
This position will work directly with the Rangers’ Community Relations Manager.
Candidates must be open to flexible scheduling, including evening and weekend home games.
Applicants should submit resume by fax or email by Tuesday, August 7, 2012.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be called.
Due to volume of applications, we will not accept telephone inquiries.